The kitchen is the heart of your home and bears comfort in multiple forms. It is where your kids learn to bake cookies, and the family members often hang out over a cup of tea after a tiring day. Kitchen tiles design makes the kitchen the focal point of your house and elevates the beauty of the culinary space.
But it is also where you probably dropped a bowl of curry or forgot to keep the lid on while making puree. Such incidents can splatter the gravy on the wall and leave everything messy to clean up later.
But having tiles on the kitchen wall makes it extremely handy as you can wipe them off instead of the extra hassle of scrubbing and washing the walls. Tiles are a solution for a heavy-traffic area like a kitchen. Plenty of designs can add depth and texture to the floor and the walls. Let’s look at some of the best kitchen wall tile designs. You can opt for those designs that are complementary in color or design.
Also, explore Kitchen Interior Design: 12 Brilliant Ideas for Homes
Table of Contents
1. Ceramic Finish Kitchen Wall Tile
These ceramic finish kitchen tile designs are famous for their sleek and clean appearance, suitable for all kitchen styles. These are functional and available in various patterns and textures.
It is highly resistant to moisture decay and scratches, making it an excellent choice for the long term.
2. Moroccan Tiles for the Kitchen
Who wouldn’t love to work with these beautiful kitchen wall tiles? Your mood will be brightened by this Moroccan-inspired tile design in various colors on gloomy days.
3. Pastels and Patterns in Kitchen Wall Tiles
If you love neutral colors and a peaceful environment, make your kitchen cabinets and walls in neutral shades, and make the backsplash stand out with kitchen wall tiles designed in stunning colors.
4. Multi-colored Tiles for a Quirky Look
It is fun to opt for a unique pattern and try something out of the box. It is a growing trend in India to blend multiple tones for kitchen walls.
It might look like a complex tile pattern with several colors and motifs, but it adds a unique, classic charm to the kitchen.
5. Matte Finish Kitchen Tiles
An understated and subdued look in the kitchen can be achieved with the matte finish kitchen wall tiles. They have a smooth and non-reflective surface suitable for high-traffic areas like kitchens.
6. 3D Kitchen Tiles Design
3D finish kitchen tiles look amazing and act as a stand-out feature in the kitchen space. Tiles of this type can mimic brick, stone, or wood, according to the customer’s preference.
Opting for tiles in neutral shades enhances the overall ambiance of the kitchen space.
7. Modern Kitchen Tiles With Honeycomb Pattern
Kitchen tiles designed with honeycomb pattern sounds interesting, right? This honeycomb pattern creates a tricky design, while the modern kitchen tiles design makes the space bright.
8. Mirrored Tiles for Spacious Illusion
This kitchen style is perfect for small kitchen designs. Only some people love an open-plan kitchen. Mirrors reflect the light in different directions and make the area seem more spacious.
9. Brick Kitchen Tiles Design
Add brick kitchen tiles to create a vintage look if you want to leave the entire wall exposed. Add a wall clock and a guitar to make the area more welcoming. The red shade of the brick walls goes best with neutral shades.
10. Glossy Finish Kitchen Tiles
Glossy finish kitchen tiles design has a reflective and shiny surface perfect for a refined and polished look. It makes the space look brighter and more spacious.
11. Monochromatic Tiles for Kitchen
A monochrome kitchen wall tiles design is all you need to give your kitchen some character. Pairing it with wooden kitchen cabinets can turn your space into a beauty.
12. Granite Kitchen Backsplash Tiles
Sticking to modern kitchen wall tiles sometimes feels boring. Opt for granite as a classy choice for a backsplash. It goes with almost every color and makes your kitchen wall tiles look luxurious.
13. Decorative Kitchen Wall Tile Design
Indian kitchens can give you the best instance of trendy colors. Here is one of the examples. You can look at the picture. Vibrant colored cabinets contrast with the hand-painted tiles with unique patterns. Absolutely looks eye-catching.
14. Modern Kitchen Wall Tiles With Strips Design
Consider adding shimmering strips to your kitchen to enhance its wow factor! The white backdrop makes this kitchen wall tile design seem stunning.
15. Marble Finish Kitchen Wall Tile
Invest in marble-finish wall tile if you want a high-end and timeless look in your kitchen. In addition to providing a visually stunning backdrop, it is constructed with marble for long-lasting durability and ease of maintenance.
Tips to Clean Kitchen Wall Tiles
Regular cleaning of kitchen tiles helps them appear shiny and attractive. Here are some tips and tricks to clean the kitchen tiles:
- Clean the surface using the cloth or vacuum the tiled area for more effective cleaning.
- Make a mixture of warm water with dish soap and wipe the tiles down using a sponge or cloth.
- Suppose your kitchen wall tiles have stubborn stains. Make a solution by mixing equal amounts of water and vinegar in a spray bottle. Spray the key on the stained area and let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing it off.
- Use a soft brush to scrub the area between the tiles. Make sure you do not rub the tile to avoid staining or discoloration.
- Now, rinse the area thoroughly with clean water to remove any soap residue.
- To keep your kitchen tiles looking clean, it’s essential to clean them regularly. Wipe them off with a damp cloth regularly. With this regular cleaning, your tiles will stay clean and beautiful for years.
Choosing the suitable kitchen tiles helps make the space more functional and aesthetically pleasing. Choosing the right tile will help create a personalized space whether you opt for modern kitchen tiles or brick kitchen tiles.
We would Like to Know Your Opinion:
Visit us at HSAA: Luxury Interior Design Studio for consultation and interior design work. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your design story.